Tracking Assistant… Some Stats!
As you may know, there have been some updates to the Tracking Assistant since the new year to help with the introduction of the SmartPoints Plan! I’m delighted to say that there has been a lot of talk about it on the Facebook Groups and in the classes! Earlier this week I decided to see if I could see some statistics about how it’s doing in the Google Play Store and the iPhone/iPad AppStore! To say I was surprised is an understatement!
I took a look to see how it’s doing in the “Health and Fitness” Market within Ireland. If you take a look the images (You may need to zoom in!) you can see that in the Google Play Store it’s ranked at 18th and that in the AppStore it’s ranked at 39th! If you look a little closer you can actually see that these figures have actually dropped a little bit on the previous day too!
I decided to go back over the previous couple of weeks and here’s what I found out!
- On Jan 15th it was Ranked at 10th in the Google Play Store
- On Jan 12th it was Ranked at 19th in the AppStore for iPhone’s
- On Jan 15th/16th it was Ranked at 6th in the AppStore for iPad’s
- Over 1000 installs since Christmas Day on Android Devices
- Over 1000 installs since Christmas Day on iPhones/iPads
To stay I’m stunned is a bit of an understatement!
I can now say I had a Top 10 app on the Play Store and the AppStore!
Thanks for installing it!
If you haven’t got it and would like to install it, here are the links…
On Android Phones Click here: