Here’s a recipe for some 0 point Salsa! Using this recipe will make about 2 cups of Salsa!
First, Lets list the ingredients and their points!
|Garlic||3 Cloves, Crushed||0|
|Tomatoes||6 large, Chopped||0|
|Onion||3 small, Chopped||0|
And a visual display of each of the ingredients! (I forgot to get a snap of the Corriander! Next time! )
Second, lets make some salsa
- Crush the Garlic out on to a flat surface
- Sprinkle the salt on top of the crushed garlic and then mix into a paste
- Put the paste into the bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed, Let the mixture stand for at least 30 minutes!
Note! The Salsa will be as chunky as you chop the Tomato and Onion! The chunkier you want it, The larger pieces you can chop them!
Also, Them chili’s are hot!!! Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly… If you rub you eye after chopping one, it will hurt!!
Lastly for this post, I’m just going to mention one thing I’d do differently.
- The one thing I would do different with this Salsa is to prep it the day before I need it! Chopping all the ingredients can be very time consuming so I feel it would make it feel easier to cook if some, if not all, of the ingredients were chopped and prepped the day before!